In partnership with Sport Testing Inc., Total Package Hockey is now offering state of the art, on-ice combines that are strategically designed to assist hockey players with their skating and skill development. TPH is providing players an opportunity to be tested using the same technology, equipment, and standardized tests that are utilized in the NCAA, CHL and National Hockey League.
After being tested, players will be given access to Sport Testing’s Athlete Lounge, an exclusive online database. Once logged in, players can then review their test scores and compare them to other players within their own combine or at a global level to see where they rank. Additionally, players can use their individual test scores to make adjustments to their own training and skill development programs to help them reach their highest potential.
Associations, coaches and managers will all receive a detailed report that will allow them to see where their players rank in each on-ice test, which will help them better focus their player development initiatives going forward.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS & FEES
- Minimum 1½ hours on-ice – ½ hr. on-ice setup, 1 hr. on-ice testing.
- Maximum number of skaters per 1 hour session = 30 players.
- Team coaches involved on-ice as testing staff.
- Testing can be done at team’s home/local rink or at a site agreed upon by both parties.
- Positional players only (goalie only testing is an option).
- Recommend testing more than one team per visit (back-to-back sessions, combined times).
- Maximize development impact – test during the fall and end of season to make comparisons.
- Fee: $100 per player (based on single team testing) – Group rates & repeat testing packages available.