TPH NASHVILLE | DIRECTOR OF ACADEMICS
- Born and raised in Freeport, IL (Home of the Freeport Pretzels)
- Bachelors and Master’s degree in Education from Illinois State University. Educational Specialist degree in Educational Leadership from Augusta University.
- High School Educator 14 years and Principal 4 years.
- High School football and baseball coach.
- 10 years in business; training and business development, and operations.
TPH Atlanta | Director of Academics
- Born and raised in South Bend, IN
- 2x Northern Illinois University Graduate- Bachelors in Sociology and Masters in Adult and Higher Education
- Ran track and field and cross country at Northern Illinois University
- Spent the last 4 years working in Student-Athlete Academic Support Services at Georgia Tech. Served as an Academic Coordinator (2015-2017) and Assistant Director of Academic Programs (2017-2019)
- Before Georgia Tech, spent a year as the Athletic Academic Advisor at Jacksonville State University
TPH Indianapolis | Director of Academics & Program Administrator
TPH Huntsville | Director of Academics
- Graduated from Jacksonville State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education
- Earned Master’s Degree from the University of West Alabama
- Specialized experience in instructing elementary and middle school level students
TPH Grand Rapids | Director of Academics
- Spent 3 years working at TPH Nashville Center of Excellence
- Received bachelor’s degree in International Relations from Grand Valley State University
- Earned an Executive Master’s degree in Business Administration from Tennessee State University
- Experience teaching ESL, Spanish and tutoring
TPH Detroit | Director of Academics
- Graduated with Bachelor’s Degrees in Education and Chemistry from Central Michigan University.
- Earned a Masters Degree in Educational Leadership from Madonna University.
- Coordinator of online learning programs for at-risk students with the Redford School District for eight years.