Patrick O'Neill was born and raised in Freeport, Illinois, home of the Freeport Pretzels, and serves as the Director of Academics at the TPH Center of Excellence in Nashville.
Education & Accreditation
- Bachelors and Master’s degree in Education from Illinois State University
- Educational Specialist degree in Educational Leadership from Augusta University.
- High school educator 14 years and principal 4 years
- High school football and baseball coach
- 10 years in business; training and business development and operations