TPH Central Summer Skills Camp (Lexington)
Summer Small Ice Clinics: Puck Protection and Confidence
Summer Small Ice Clinics: Competitive Contact
Summer Small Ice Clinics: Competitive Clinic
Summer Small Ice Clinics: Skills & Drills
2022 TPH Indy Girls Camp
Chicago Mid-Season ID Camp
Chicago Mid-Season ID Camp
Our Identification Camp is designed for those striving to reach AAA levels and are determined to put in the hard work, dedication, and commitment necessary to get there. Camp includes 1 practice/skills session and 3 games. This ID Camp will be the first chance to showcase your skills to AAA Coaches and associations in Chicago and show them why they need YOUR name on their list!
TPH Chicago is accepting applications to be considered for the ID Camp as well as accepting any nominations. We will also be selecting & inviting players based on specific scouting criteria. All Non-AAA TPH Chicago Academy Students are eligible.
For more info, please contact Shawn Pauly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (360) 220-4331.
LEVELS A/AA/CSDHL INVITED TO APPLY:
GROUP 1: YEARS 07-09
GROUP 2: YEARS 10-12 T1
GROUP 3: YEARS 10-12 T2
GROUP 4: GIRLS U12/U14
TPH Atlanta Thanksgiving Clinics
AAA TPH Central Spring/Summer Prospects
TPH Central 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 Spring League (Lexington)
The main focus of this program is to have fun in an unstructured environment while you work on your skills, gain confidence, and increase your overall hockey IQ. You can work hard to be the biggest, fastest, and strongest player on the ice, but if you don’t have a high hockey IQ, you don’t have a chance!!
Throughout our 6 week 3 v3 league players will have the opportunity to focus on underrated attributes such as puck possession and body positioning around the net through competitive games that will teach you how to get the puck and keep it. Time and space allows average players to be good and good players to be great. That is why we want to challenge you throughout the league in small area 3v3 games so that when you’re in the game you feel like you have all the time in the world.
- 6 weeks long
- Group 1: 10U/LTPH – birth years 12, 13, 14, 15
- Group 2: 11+ – birth years 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- 6 teams per division – 6 skaters and 1 goalie per team
- Ice will be divided into 2-3 cross-ice mini-rinks with Border Patrol
- Music played during the games!
- TPH will put the teams together but if you are interested in playing with a friend please enter their name during registration (there is an area just for this) and we will try our best to accommodate your request while keeping the teams competitive. NOTE – Players may be moved to a different age division based on their current playing level and experience. TPH staff to determine.
Schedule: Thursday’s Apr 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18
Group 1 – 6:15-7:15pm
Group 2 – 7:30-8:30pm