TPH Indianapolis | Director of Hockey Operations
- Has been coaching ‘AAA’ and high school hockey for over 25 years.
- Played junior and collegiate hockey in Canada.
- Earned his undergraduate, masters and Ph. D from Ohio University.
- Is the General Manger/Head Coach of the Junior Fuel U18 ‘AAA’ team.
- Married to wife Jennifer and has two children- Caitlin and Ryan.
TPH Huntsville | Director of Hockey Operations
- Grew up in Zvolen, Slovakia where he played youth hockey.
- Played two seasons in the WHL with the Medicine Hat Tigers.
- Played professional hockey in Slovakia as well as in the ECHL, CHL and SPHL with 7 teams. Attended training camp with the Columbus Blue Jackets during his pro career.
- Has been coaching various age groups and levels since 2014, including his daughter’s youth team.
- Resides in Huntsville with his wife Larie, daughter Marlie and son Mason.
TPH Detroit | Director of Hockey Operations
- 1992 graduate of Michigan State University, where he played four seasons for the Green and White.
- Played 16 years of professional hockey in both the United States and Europe.
- Selected by the Quebec Nordiques in the 7th round of the 1990 NHL draft.
- Played 20 games in the NHL with both Quebec and Anaheim.
- Spent three seasons as General Manager of the Frankfurt Lions in the DEL following his retirement as a player in 2007.
- Currently serves as the Director of Hockey for the Oakland Junior Grizzlies program. Also coaches ‘AAA’ hockey for the Grizzlies.
- Married to wife Traci and has three sons- Coale, a sophomore at Ferris State, Josh, a sophomore at Michigan, who was also selected by San Jose in the first round of the 2017 NHL draft, and Dalton, a U18 ‘AAA’ player who attends the Center of Excellence.
TPH Colorado | Director of Hockey Operations
- A graduate of Brown University with an MBA in International Business from Coventry University
- Named to the ECAC All-Academic team
- Voted a finalist for the Ivy League Student-Athlete of the Year
- NCAA Hockey Humanitarian Finalist
- 2010 NCAA Derek Hines Unsung Hero Award
- Nine-year professional playing career that in ECHL (South Carolina, Trenton and Elmira) and overseas (England, Poland and Denmark)
- While competing for Coventry in the EIHL and pursuing his MBA, Pietrus served as a lecturer in Undergraduate and Masters levels courses at Coventry University.
TPH Central | Director of Hockey Operations
- Graduated from Clarkson University with a degree in Engineering Management.
- Played 4 seasons of Division I hockey at Clarkson.
- Played 16 professional hockey seasons, totaling over 850 games and 750 points with teams in the AHL, ECHL, CHL and Europe.
- Was a player/assistant coach for 5 seasons in the CHL.
- Has been coaching and instructing youth hockey for over 20 years.
- Resides in Lexington, KY with his wife and children.
TPH Atlanta | Director of Operations
- Coach Schell grew up in Scott, Saskatchewan and played AAA in western Canada.
- Upon finishing his youth career Brad was drafted by the Spokane Chiefs of the WHL.
- He played four seasons for the Chiefs including the 2003-2004 where he led the team in scoring with 92 points.
- Brad was selected by the Atlanta Thrashers in 6th round in the 2002 NHL draft.
- Brad’s professional hockey career includes stops in AHL, ECHL, and Europe.
- Known as prolific scorer, Coach Schell scored a staggering 110 points in 63 games during the 2006-2007 season for the Gwinnett Gladiators in ECHL.
- Brad currently resides in Atlanta, GA with his wife Kim and two sons, Ryder and Gavin.