- Rhode Island native, raised in South Carolina
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science from Clemson University in 1999
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from Emory University in 2002
- Moved to Nashville in 2019 with her husband, Rhett and their four boys, Jase, Price, Burke, and Baron
- Practiced as a Physical Therapist for 17 years predominately with a focus in Pediatric PT for children with special needs and in home care, with a focus on post-operative orthopedic rehab
- 4 years of experience homeschooling and facilitated virtual learning at home with her children.