Justin B. Bradford hails from Nashville, TN and serves as our Marketing and Communications Coordinator. Prior to joining TPH, he was the Director of Digital Media for the Nashville Symphony. Bradford has been in the hockey world for close to a decade as a member of the media. He’s also the proud the captain of his two-time championship recreation hockey team.
- Author of "Nashville Predators: The Making of Smashville"
- Hosts weekly radio show "Penalty Box Radio" on ESPN 102.5 The Game-Nashville
- Commissioner of the South Eastern Collegiate Hockey Conference of the Collegiate Hockey Federation
- Credentialed member of the media covering the Nashville Predators & University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Credentialed for several NHL events including four NHL Drafts, NHL All Star Game, NHL Awards and NHL Winter Classic
- Covered multiple junior hockey games in the OHL and WHL
- Former scouting intern at ISS Hockey