Blaise Fayolle is a Success Coach at the TPH Center of Excellence in Detroit. Fayolle is a former athlete and youth coach for middle and high school athletes with a deep background in sport and performance psychology.
Education & Accreditation
- BS in Psychology specializing in Coaching from Michigan State University
- MA in Counseling specializing in Sport and Health Psychology from Adler University
- Doctorate of Education in Sport and Performance Psychology from University of Western States
- Certification as a Mental Performance Consultant through the Association for Applied Sport Psychology
- Previously an Academic Mentor for Student Athletes at University of Michigan