THE CENTER OF EXCELENCE MODEL
Regardless of location and facility, the format and schedule of the CoE includes:
- Yearly academic calendar, similar to traditional school, with holidays and other breaks incorporated.
- Strategic 36 week, 5 phase Hockey-Athlete training calendar designed to maximize growth on and off the ice.
- At least one “late start” day per week, allowing for greater rest and recovery.
- 20+ hours of focused, in-classroom academic time per week.
- Minimum of 8 combined on and off-ice training hours per week.
- Video sessions conducted on a daily basis. - Dynamic warm-up preceding the first training activity of the day.
- Coach FA’s Mentorship Program, teaching “the process” of becoming elite, offered two times per month.
- Daily allotted time for lunch, with athlete-friendly meal plans available in most markets.
- Daily allotted time for healthy snacking.
8:15 - 9:15 a.m.
VIDEO/DYNAMIC WARM UP
9:15 - 9:40 a.m.
10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
11:15 - 12:00 p.m.
12:15 - 12:45 p.m.
12:45 - 4:00 p.m.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT ATHLETES
Whether you have applied or interested in learning more, we would like to to connect with you. We welcome all prospective parents and students to visit all of our locations throughout the academic year. Schedule a visit to your local Center of Excellence or attend an Open House. Continue reading below to decide what the best option is for you to receive more information.
Interested in receiving more information about the TPH Center of Excellence. Fill out the link below for more information on our program, watch open house recordings, and download more information.